Monday, January 31, 2011

Swap card

Here's the card that I made for the swap. I used the Create a Cupcake stamp set and the cupcake punch that are available in the Occasions Mini catalog. One thing I like about clear mount stamps is that you can mount more than one stamp to the block. On the card above I mounted both cupcake liners and the birthday sentiment to my block at the same time. That allowed me to make 30 cards lined up the same way (and also in less time than if I had to stamp everything individually). I also used the Color Coach to come up with the color combination. I LOVE the Color Coach! It's a must have tool for anyone who has trouble matching colors (that would be me!).

Supplies:
Stamp set: Create a Cupcake
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Regal Rose
Ink: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Regal Rose
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Color Coach, Dimensionals, Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment