Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Christmas Card


This is my first non- cased Stampin Up card! I was so proud for just sitting down and forcing myself to come up with a Christmas card. It felt great to get it done!

Stamps: Welcome Christmas and Perfect Punches.
Ink: Versamark, Real Red, Old Olive.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red, Early Espresso.
Punches: Scallop Trim, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 3/4"Scallop Circle.
Other: Silver embossing powder, heat tool, Real Red 5/8" grossgrain ribbon, Petals-a-plenty embossing folder, Big Shot.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! For a first timer ... this is stunning! I hope you enjoy your SU! adventure! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so well done. Great job. And I love your blog. It is so cute and welcoming. Thanks for sharing. Take good care, Pauline

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete